If you're like most of us, those 3 words literally strike fear into your heart, and make you want to hit the gym for about 10 hours a day from now until Memorial Day. And if you're NOT afraid of the bathing suit and/or the flourescent lights in every. single. fitting room out there, then I'm sorry. We might not be able to be friends anymore.
Anyway, I've been doing a pretty awesome workout called Group Fit for the last couple of years. Trust me when I tell you, it kills any other workout out there. If you live in the Atlanta area, you need to quit whatever you've been doing, and try this instead.
I've even come up with a list of reasons to give Group Fit a shot.....I'm nice like that.
Reasons You Should Sign Up for Acceleration Fitness's Group Fit Immediately:
1. You've (hypothetically) been eating large quantities of sugar cookies, cupcakes, and/or cadbury mini-eggs, more often than you will admit on this blog.
2. You are still trying to get rid of the last of your pregnancy pounds---and they seem to really want to cling to your hips and thighs.
3. You may or may not occasionally find yourself ordering cookie gift boxes....for yourself.
4. You want to try these "bootcamp" style workouts everyone seems to be talking about, but you're too
lazy reasonable to get up at 5am and go to some random park.
5. You want to try these "bootcamp" style workouts everyone's talking about, but you might possibly be tempted to punch someone in the face for yelling at you to "drop and give me 20."
6. Every time you go to the gym you either A) find yourself doing the same 5 exercises, B) sit in the ladies locker room talking on the phone, instead of ever actually working out, or C) opt for a mental game of "Who's Picking up Whom?" and accidentally forget to exercise.
7. The price is literally amazing--$180 for 6 weeks of unlimited workouts....you can go 5 times a week if you're
crazy really motivated.
8. In about a month, you're gonna be putting on a bathing suit for the first time in a sweet forever, and merely wishing your cellulite away just isn't gonna work. Sadly.
Not to sound like an informercial, but this is by FAR the best workout I have ever done. And I think I've done them all. Except Zumba, which scares me. But honestly, if you want to get your butt kicked (in a good way), and see some really amazing results, CONTACT AMBER (firstname.lastname@example.org) RIGHT NOW.
Literally, put down whatever you're doing, and email her now. I promise, you WILL. NOT. BE. SORRY.
You can thank me later.
(Like when you're in the dreaded bathing suit, and your cellulite is nowhere to be found. Hallelujah.)