Today on Beth Moore's blog, she did a post titled 10 Things You Might Not Know....the idea was to leave a comment with ten little-known facts about yourself. Since I am apparently an over-sharer, not to mention, a freakish list-lover, this was right up my alley. Then, I thought--hey, maybe my two friends who read this would do the same on MY blog? THEN I thought, this is perfect, because I have nothing else exciting to write about. And finally, I thought, why the heck am I blogging while AG is actually taking a nap? I should turn into the mommy-tornado and clean my house now, instead of making people read random facts about me that they very likely do not want to know.
Clearly, you can see which urge won out.
1. I hate beans of all shapes, sizes, and kind.
2. I have a sick aversion/weird fascination with snotty boogers.
3. I am a speed-reader. I can seriously read an entire book in less than 3 hours (if I HAVE three hours to read, which is unlikely. And if it's not the Bible. That would probably take a bit longer, like maybe 4 hours).
4. I love stainless steel wipes a little too much. I may or may not follow behind John in the kitchen, wiping his fingerprints off our appliances every time he uses one. He may or may not find this annoying.
5. I love the smell of new leather.
6. My favorite book of all time is Little Women.
7. I hate flying.
8. But I LOVE traveling.
9. I am totally addicted to anything of the marshmallow variety.
10. Sometimes when people are talking to me, I am typing their words on an imaginary keyboard.
Which may or may not be something I should never admit outloud.
What about you? Be brave and tell me your 10 things!
1 hour ago