Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goodbye to My Twenties

Tomorrow, I say goodbye to my twenties....It's been quite the decade, I must say. 

In the last 10 years, I.....

moved 6 times
had THREE careers
fell in love
had my heart broken
fell in love FOR REAL

got married

was a newlywed
bought my first house

fell in love with the best dog in the world

experienced pregnancy (and all it's ups and downs)

became a mother!

formed some amazing friendships
became a runner
ran a marathon

went to Europe
was a ropes course instructor (despite a paralyzing fear of heights)
became addicted to stainless steel wipes and marshmallows
grew in my relationship with Jesus
went on hiking trips


began my love affair with Starbucks

learned that I loved Thai food
started a blog
(am so thankful for people who actually read it)


In the words of Jenna Rink in 13 Going on 30:

"To being 30.  I've decided it's gonna be awesome."

2 comments:

Jen Watts said...

Happy 30!! That's quite a lot of accomplishments in a decade :)

Melanie said...

YAY! Can't wait to see what the 30's hold!! :)

Happy 30th!!! It's going to be GREAT!

Melanie