Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photos and Contest

Welcome back to the most inconsistent blog on the planet.  I'm sure that the 2 people who read this have really, really missed me. 

Or not.

We've been busy traveling, going to showers, and learning to crawl.  (Well, not me, I already know how to crawl, believe it or not.) 

Ally Grace had her 10 month photos taken by our friend Kerie.....and since a picture is worth a thousand words, this might be the longest blog you've ever "read."  Enjoy!




Notice the devious glint in her eye.  She completely gets this from her dad. 
Definitely not from me.  Nope.  Definitely not.



This last photo is totally my favorite.  And apparently everyone else's, as I learned from a not at all annoying poll of our family and friends. 

So in semi-related news, we've decided to enter AG in Gerber's Cutest Kid contest.  NOT because we think she's the cutest kid in the world.  (Except that we totally do).  And not because I'm trying to get all "Toddlers and Tiaras" up in here.  (I promise not to pierce her ears, make her wear makeup, or dress her up in mini-evening gowns, until, oh, never, since she'll be wearing turtlenecks and sweaters until she's at least 25.  And possibly longer.)

The main reason we're doing this is because the winner is awarded a $25,000 scholarship for college!  And I will do just about anything to win that scholarship.  Including, but not limited to, really obnoxiously begging asking people to vote for her via the blog, twitter, facebook, and possibly even wearing puff-painted t-shirts with her name on them. 

Well.  Let's not be rash.  No amount of money is worth that kind of fashion mishap.

Voting begins September 3rd, and in case you're worried that you might forget, you shouldn't.  Because I'm not going to let you. 

Let the voting begin! 
(In about 3 days).

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

WOW! Your daughter is a precious doll. Gorgeous!

Blessings & Happy Fall!
~Melissa :)