Unfortunately, you would be wrong.
By the way, I have a way more interesting (No.) post about our vacation to Mexico last week. What's that? You wondered why I hadn't been posting? Or you knew that because of my
Which, when I think about it, isn't really a super stellar way of throwing off burglars, is it?
At any rate, on to my questions.
Disclaimer: Feel free to answer, speculate, and generally throw in your two-cents whether you have children of your own, or whether you just googled answers to these questions five minutes ago. I'm not picky.
1. When did you start giving your baby whole milk?
2. When did you drop the pre-bedtime feeding? And do you promise that AG will keep sleeping through the night? Because if not, I'll be giving her a bedtime bottle every night til she goes to college.
3. What did your day look like when your baby turned one? (Feedings, naptimes, outings? Collapsing onto the couch while praying that your baby would take a decent nap?)
4. Any tips on great solid foods for little ones? AG eats some big people food, but mostly still stage 3 baby food. It's easier, and I'm apparently a little lazy. She has a bunch of teeth, and I'm sure she could be eating more foods, if I wasn't such a sissy and deathly afraid of her choking.
5. Anything else I need to know?
Thanks, y'all! I'll post some pictures of our Mexico trip soon, I promise. It basically involved John having to work (a little), while I raided the mini-bar for chocolate every morning. And afternoon. And evening.
I also may or may not have accidentally flashed some of his coworkers during our "ride the dolphins, and OH, hey, maybe you should tell people not to wear string bikinis!" adventure.