Friday, September 18, 2009

Sweet Perfection

Okay, sadly, I'm not talking about my baby right now. Instead, I'm talking about the most perfectly delicious cupcake known to man: the pumpkin cupcake from Little Cake Bakery.


Seriously, stop it. Just stop it right now. It even has a candy corn pumpkin on top......I may or may not have brought half a dozen of them home with me. And I may or may not have eaten one for breakfast today.



Last week, my friend Jessica, brought over some onesies and a bib for Ally Grace. Let me preface by saying that Jessica is as much of a die-hard Twilight fan as I am (or a Twi-fan, if you're really in the know). If you aren't on board with that, then these might be slightly creepy to you.







Regardless, AG will be wearing them with pride, potentially to the New Moon premiere on November 20th. Dressed as Renesmee, while I am dressed as Bella. Okay, really I did not just go there. Except that I did. And now I will stop.


Also, I bought Ally Grace a Halloween outfit......not really a costume, but mainly more of an excuse to allow me to put her in this ridiculously cute skull cap. If they made one in my size, I'd totally rock it.


Under the 2 week mark, and counting down!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What did John think of the Twilight gear? Chris thought it was creepy and also a little obsessed, to which I say, "so what?" :)