Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh Dear.

This afternoon, I have to do something that I haven't done in an embarrassingly long time. (Like, I'm talking 2-3 years, long time). That's right, I'm going to the DENTIST. I'm pretty sure I might go into labor right there in the chair, mainly due to the awful sound of that little metal hook thing scraping my teeth.


(Really, has there ever been a worse sound in the history of all mankind? Although, what are the chances that Ally Grace would get free braces one day if she were born in the dental chair? Hmmmmmm......)


My friend, Steph, goes to a dentist who actually gives his patients laughing gas during a cleaning. I don't know who came up with that idea, but I love it! If I weren't slightly afraid of the effects of laughing gas on my unborn child, I too, would be visiting the dental awesome-ness that is her dentist.


Sadly, I'm not, and will be trying not to cry (and hoping my water doesn't break), while probably learning that I have approximately 47 cavities that need filling.


Pray for me.

No comments: