I have now been projectile vomited on FIVE times in about 3 days. And by "on" I mean "soaked." I just thought someone should know. In light of this fact, I have decided that I will mentally go to my happy place and blog about my current wish list.
(Notice how being covered in baby vomit is not on there.)
(Also notice that in about 2 months, I will turn THIRTY. Which I have decided can definitely be considered late-twenties. I've also been trying to convince John that in honor of this
But just in case he decides to be, I'm coincidentally and not at all purposefully posting a wish list of some things that I think would make ideal options for birthday gifts.
Did you hear that, John? Ideal. Ahem.
1. How adorable is this Stella & Dot necklace? I am fairly certain it wants to live on my neck.
2. If ever there was a piece of clothing that I felt was taken right out of my mind and placed in a store, it's this Free People shirt.
3. I do believe these Frye boots need no explanation. I've wanted these for about 5 years now, but haven't been entirely sure that they would A) fit around my huge man-calves, and B) drop out of the sky into my closet, because Lord knows, they are nowhere even remotely close to the budget.
However. I am almost 30 and I can dream.
4. This may possibly be the most perfect jacket on the planet. I am in love with all things lululemon,and would be thrilled to find it in my vicinity on or near August 18th.
5. Um, yes. It's been over a year since we moved into our house and no, we STILL do not have our dining room chairs. I need two of these and two of these to finish the set. I should also mention that I find it very difficult to include something that I NEED on a WISH list. I'm not exactly the person that wants to give someone the vacuum cleaner that they've "really been needing" for their birthday.
But I may or may not live with that person. Dining room chairs, here we come.
And we can now change the baby vomit tally to 6.