Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blogging Slump

Hi, my name's Sherri, and I am in a blogging slump.

What do you people do when you don't feel like blogging?  And it's not that I don't want to, it's just that I don't have anything interesting to say.  I mean, I could make something up, like last night I got glammed up, went out and ran into Reese Witherspoon, who told me she liked my outfit. 

NO. 

Not only do celebrities hide from me (as they have sixth sense that I would do something rash like attach myself to their leg, while begging them to be my friend), but I have apparently been wearing the same outfit for about 6 days straight.  As noted by John, when I came downstairs this morning and he was all "OH.  You're wearing your mom-uniform.  Again."

I do believe having a "mom-uniform" automatically disqualifies me from anyone's definition of glam.  Stacy and Clinton are probably in hiding on my doorstep, about to bust up in here and give me a whole new wardrobe.

(Now THAT would be blog-worthy.)

I promise to be back shortly.  And now that it's the end of January, I can tell you about our Christmas and New Years. 

I'm nothing if not super prompt and on top of things.

No comments: