Thursday, October 6, 2011

Winner!

Okay, I LOVED reading about all of your favorite items of clothing!  And I realized that I never shared mine......right now, it's a pair of pink cropped jeans.  And before you're all, "Hey Sherri?  The 80's called, and they want their jeans back," I actually purchased them this fall

Although, come to think of it, I did totally rock some turquoise Guess jeans back in the 5th grade. 

(Along with a perm, some rompers, and various other fashion atrocities that should never be named again.) 

Anyway, on a more interesting note.....I've drawn a winner for the giveaway!  My friend, (and pregnancy soulmate) Caroline O, won with the following comment:

My favorite current item in my closet would have to be a new-ish pair of not-so-skinny, skinny jeans. They are cut like skinny jeans, so I feel a little sassy when I'm wearing them, but they are actually more of a relaxed fit...so I can eat as many krispy kremes as I want. I know these pants sound too good to be true, but I'm wearing them now and I assure you they are for real. Or I really AM imagining them and THAT'S why the bag boy offered to help me out to my car at Publix today...


Caroline, girl, your comment almost made me fall out of my chair laughing!  Have fun getting your "edit" on. And thanks to everyone for entering the giveaway!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

carolineo said...

HOLLAAAAAAAA!!! (Should 30 year olds be allowed to say that?) I am SO VERY excited about this!! Hurray!! Thank you Baby D's- and my closet thanks you too!! Love you friend!!!