Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cup of Creamer

Apparently, I was so terrified of going to the dentist, that I completely blocked out the actual date in my mind.  Instead of happening last Thursday, I have now been able to enjoy looking forward to it all of this week too.  Because it's happening this Thursday.

Also known as today.

Which means I've flossed approximately six times since 8am.

And maybe cried a few times too.  Don't judge me.

In other exciting news (NO.), I think I've figured out exactly where those 5 extra pounds have been coming from.

(I know, this is riveting.)

It's no secret that I love and adore my morning cup of coffee.  Okay, my morning TWO cups of coffee.  Which recently, during the last few months, had become my morning THREE cups of coffee.  And I know you're thinking, "But Sherri, coffee doesn't have calories (am I making this up? Possibly.), and isn't caffeine an appetite suppressant?  Or a metabolism stimulant?  Or basically something that would NOT make you gain 5 pounds?"


Well, yes.  You would be correct.  (I think.)

Except when you realize that you're going through bottles of creamer awfully fast, and tend to have no less than 6 bottles at a time on your grocery order.

And by "awfully fast," I mean that I just might have noticed that, on my three cup days, an entire bottle of creamer was disappearing from my fridge.

Did you just throw up a little?

John always says that my coffee tastes like "a donut."   In reality, it's the caloric equivalent of about FOUR donuts.

And I love it.

Happy Thursday, from me and my cup of creamer over here!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I *may* have noticed the unusually large supply of creamer in your fridge last time I was babysitting AG...

Smith Family said...

And I love YOU! Thanks for making the rest of us caffeine junkies/ cupcake stuffers feel just a little less guilty. Oh who am I kidding? I don't feel guilty. Cheers!