Saturday, July 18, 2009

Random Saturday Thoughts

1. Went to the Farmer's Market at Cathedral of St. Phillip this morning with my friend Eryn....why do I not do this every Saturday? And are farmer's market tomatoes really better than Kroger tomatoes.....we shall see!

2. Apparently the "it" dog to have these days in Buckhead is a labradoodle.....maybe I will give Jackson a perm, so we will fit in at the farmer's market next Saturday.
(Just to help you visualize, here's a photo of John and I torturing Jackson by making him wear an afro wig.....why do we have one, you ask? Another story, for a different time).

3. I wonder if you combined all of my bathroom breaks, how many hours it would total during a day?

4. Is Ally Grace sitting on my bladder? And why do I immediately need to pee the minute I leave the bathroom?

5. I am so glad we opted for the "comfort" toilet seats in our new house.

No comments: