Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patched

Since it's all the rage on Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger, I give you....
Our Day at The Pumpkin Patch

aka "It Really Does NOT Take Much To Entertain a Toddler."

Or her parents.

Some of these pumpkins were literally almost bigger than her! 



My girl loves a tractor.  But really, who doesn't?


My favorite moments of the day included this one, where we saw a big pumpkin and thought, OH how cute!  Let's take a family photo with AG sitting on the pumpkin! 

At which point some man yelled into a megaphone, PLEASE STOP SITTING ON THE PUMPKINS.

Lovely.



Also among my favorite moments? Watching my sweet girl hug all the pumpkins. 
(I'm pretty sure they loved it too, though.)


We had a blast, and if you think I didn't walk away with a big 'ol pumpkin pie,
you would be mistaken.

(And if you think that pumpkin pie survived the week at my house, you would probably be mistaken on that one too.)



1 comment:

Alek said...

Love that she hugged all the pumpkins but not surprised at all- sounds just like sweet, kind ally grace! Just like her momma :) I love seeing the pictures and reading about everything! miss and love yall so much!