Monday, October 5, 2009

Still Pregnant.....Are You Kidding Me?

Let's see, what do I have to show for this weekend? One raging cold, and no baby. Oh, and a lot of irritation that I am still pregnant.

And a bunch of cookies that are technically supposed to be for the hospital, but that may or may not end up in my belly before we get there.

It's totally weird to be waiting on such a huge event, and yet have no idea when it will actually happen. Every day I wake up and wonder if today will be Ally Grace's birthday.....so, MAYBE today? At this point, if I haven't had her by my doctor's appt on Wednesday, we will go ahead and induce....at the latest, she should be here by Thursday!

(John is convinced that she is in there blowdrying her hair, putting on makeup, and checking herself out in the mirror 3000 times before she can leave....now WHERE would he ever get that idea? Strange.)

By the way, THANK YOU for all the texts, sweet messages, and phone calls.....it's fun to know that so many are anxiously awaiting her arrival with us! John and I have been praying for God's will to be done in her delivery, and we believe that He has specifically ordained the day, the nurses, and the midwife who will deliver her. Which honestly really helps when I want to start drinking castor oil or eating eggplant parmesan.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yes, on behalf of all those who love you, we are all anxiously awaiting her arrival with you! Yay that she will arrive in only a few days at the most!