Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just FYI

In case you were wondering, ladies, it's generally NOT a good idea to stop for gas at a truck stop, while wearing 4-inch heels and a dress.  Even if your gas light has been on for about the last 30 miles, and has started dinging at you very rapidly.  (Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about--I can't be the only one that frequently stretches my luck with an almost empty gas tank).

And what's that?  You're shocked that I ventured away from my daily mommy attire of wokout clothes and/or sweatpants?  Yeah.  Me too.  But my clients probably wouldn't have appreciated my wardrobe choice otherwise.

And now that I think about it, this truck-stop/high heels warning is probably a good little nugget of wisdom for any men out there as well. 

You can thank me later.

2 comments:

carolineo said...

HA! Love ur sense of humor! I will pass the warning along to Kyle. Sad though, because he looks so darn good in high heels ;)

Melanie said...

HA! That is hysterical. Thanks! I was having a really crummy day, and that mental picture just made me laugh!

btw, my gas light was flashing at me yesterday. I was so desparate that I even turned off my radio... not sure that the radio even uses gas, but hey, what could it hurt ;)

Have a wonderful Easter!
Melanie
~ melscoffeebreak.blogspot.com ~